Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Women's team final preview.

Yes, I'm going to talk more about women's gymnastics.

If you don't trust my analysis of what I think will happen tonight in the women's gymnastics final, listen to Elfi Schlegel and Tim Daggett. They know what they're talking about. I did find out that one of my guesses for the lineups tonight was wrong. Jordyn Weiber will not be on beam and Kyla Ross will compete instead. I think this is a bad decision, but as long as USA wins gold, it doesn't matter.

Since the Americans qualified in first, they will start on vault, which is the first event in Olympic rotation order. This is the same order they had in qualifying. If they nail vault like they did on Sunday, they will establish a substantial lead and all the other teams will have to work to keep up with them.

Go USA!


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment